Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Playing

Paper Artsy mn28 has been stamped all over the gessoed page, Crafters Workshop numbers stencil was then laid over the top & homemade texture paste scraped over the whole page, once dry I repositioned the stencil & coloured with worn lipstick distress paint and then again, once dry, with Goldfinger in copper, more drying time....and then buffed.





The black numbers are die-cut (stacked artful words by TH) I stamped out the separate words AGE IS JUST A NUMBER AND MINE IS UNLISTED, once I'd glued them down I gave them a shadow line with a grey marker.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome page Sally. I am still smiling at the words of your quote.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cool. LOVE those layers!! And the so-true-for-me-too quote!! =D

    ReplyDelete