Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

Weekend pages

Journal 52 was all about colouring books so I downloaded a couple of images from Pinterest



and using watercolour pencils I set to work. On the page on the right with all the rings I have used metallic Sharpies to colour in the smaller rings and connectors. It's hard to get a decent picture of the metallic effect!



DLP pages new theme for the month: making your mark (doodles and Mark making) the challenge use it as a layer element &  prompt: surviving the elements.

I had started a spread because I wanted to be able to compare my various watercolour pencils 


I've got Derwent, Faber Castell, Conté,Start metallics, Daler Rowney and Derwent Inktense. 

I've written the number/colour on the relevant square and calling it done!




5 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages. I love the idea of your colour chart.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful pages Sally, and a great idea with the colour chart.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful pages Sally, and a great idea with the colour chart.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of colour on your colourful pages x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colouring in pages - the metallic joins are very cool - and I just adore the colour swatch pages (have always loved colour swatches - even used to love looking at all the rainbow threads in John Lewis, even though I hate sewing with a passion!). What a good idea to create a reference for all those different pencils.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete